Yute SAE J1402 3/8 Inch Air Brake Rubber Hose
|1,000-1,999 2,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000-14,999 15,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.99 US $3.39 US $2.99 US $2.69 US $2.29|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||60000 Meters / Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- SAE J1402 AIR BRAKE HOSE
- 1 Product
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 3/8 inch
- Capability: Rubber Air Hose
- Product Name: Rubber Hose
- Certifications: ISO/ Ts 16949, DOT
- Features: Safe and Reliable
- Burst Pressure: 900 Psi
- Accept OEM Manufacturing: Yes
- Trademark: YUTE
- Origin: Ningbo City Zhejiang Province
- Material: EPDM Rubber
- Color: Black
- Standards: SAE J1402, Fmvss 106
- Size Range: 1/4 to 1 Inch
- Working Pressure: 225 Psi
- Flexure Test: 1, 000, 000 Cycles
- Temperature Range: -40 to +93 Degree Centigrade
- Specification: 3/8 inch
- HS Code: 4009420000
Designed for conveying air in truck and trailer brake systems.Truck and trailer manufacturers,aftermarket packagers and wholesaters use this hose.It is certified to meet SAEJ1402 requirements.
Tube:excellent ozone resistant synthetic rubber
Reinforcement: high tensile braid of textiles
Cover: abrasion - and weather - resistant compounds
Temperature range: -40~ +212 F
YUTE Air Brake Hose has passedtest by professional USA third -party test LAB ,all the test done according to the SAEJ1402 requiremnet.If you need this report,please send your request to us
SAE J1402 TEST REPORT
- OEM Manufacturing for 12.7mm air brake hose
- Accept sample order
- We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
- After sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral PVC film and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 45 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.